Built to the same quality and reliability standards as the DCA Series, QSC’s ISA Series amplifiers are ideal for
cinema installations where the budget is tighter but audio performance can’t be compromised. Available in a range of two-channel 3RU models that handle 2Ω loads with ease, ISA Series amps offer solid QSC performance and features at a very attractive price point:
- Selectable high-pass filters protect against driver over-excursion.
- Independent, defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion and protect speakers.
- Extensive internal protection guards against damage from DC, infra-sonic, thermal overload, and short circuits.
- Audio monitoring via DataPort V2 lets you hear each channel’s in and out. (DataPort V2 does not support AC standby or the amplifier and loudspeaker status and control features of DCP, BASIS™, or DCM products.)
- Analog accessory devices (XC-3, SF-3, and LF-3) connect via DataPort to expand amplifier capabilities.
- Rear-panel gain controls with 2 dB detents enable repeatable settings.
- Connectors: XLR and 3-pin Euro-style for input; barrier strip for output.