QSC Digital Cinema Monitors integrate DSP crossovers, booth monitoring, and load fault detection into a single unit that provides exceptional performance and control while interfacing seamlessly with existing legacy cinema processors. By combining booth monitor and crossovers, the DCM Series simplifies system wiring and configuration, boosting your bottom line with faster setup and increased operational efficiency.
The DCM Series takes full advantage of digital technology for both processing and control. Digital Signal Processing delivers state-of-the-art sound quality and high dynamic range to outperform traditional analog crossovers. And the companion DCM Manager software lets you easily build and deploy configurations that combine all elements of system setup into a savable preset. Designed for use with Digital Cinema Amplifiers (DCA), DCM is the perfect choice for film-only installations or for working with an existing cinema processor.
DCM Series features
- Audio Capabilities:
- Quad-, tri-, bi-amp, or passive operation (varies by model).
- Three to five screen channels (varies by model).
- DSP presets to instantly optimize DCS speaker systems.
- Precise adjustment of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and gain for each speaker in your system.
- Switch-in alternate EQ settings for alternative content.
- DCM Manager software:
- Easy intuitive system setup.
- Configure parameter settings, routing, crossover filters, gains, delays, diagnostics, and monitoring.
- Save configurations for backup and reuse.
- Real-time software control from PC via USB.
- Analog or AES/EBU inputs.
- DataPort amp connections (no barrier strips or XLRs required).
- Auxiliary outputs (user-defined).
- Support for all current cinema sound processor formats.
- Support for Dolby Digital Surround EX and DTS-ES.
- THX® approved.
- Load and amplifier fault monitoring reports opens and shorts for each channel.
- Active emergency bypass crossover provides fail-safe operation.